Symposium on Hidradenitis Suppurativa Advances
Overview of SHSA
Symposium on Hidradenitis Suppurativa Advances (SHSA) aims to bring together leading academic scientists, clinicians and researchers to share their experiences, discuss innovations and research regarding Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS).
Highlights of attending SHSA
• Showcase the current research ranging from the burden of the disease to the new treatment modalities
• Present the latest research, innovations and clinical challenges related to HS
• Raise awareness about the condition and unmet needs of these patients.
Please join us for the inaugural Symposium on Hidradenitis Suppurativa Advances (SHSA). Held at the new Women’s College Hospital in Toronto on October 22 – 23, 2016, SHSA provides an interdisciplinary forum for researchers, scholars and clinicians from different disciplines to present the most recent innovations and practical challenges encountered and solutions adapted in the fields of HS.
SHSA is a 1.5 day meeting for specialists and primary care physicians, and provides a range of interactive educational sessions in the format of courses, forums and plenary sessions on HS related topics from bench to bedside.
We look forward to welcoming you to SHSA in October.
Participants have full access to all Symposium activities, including:
- Scientific Sessions – a range of interactive educational sessions in the format of courses, forums and plenary sessions on HS related topics from bench to bedside.
- Table Top Exhibits – meet with suppliers who will showcase products and technology focused on treatment of HS.
- Research Posters – view posters and interact with authors of the most current research on HS.
- Welcome Reception – mingle with your colleagues and form new connections
Wayne Gulliver (Canada)
Alexa Kimball (US)
Michelle Lowes (US)
Neil Shear (Canada)
Christos Zouboulis (Germany)
Organizing Committee Members
Program at a Glance
Online registration now open!
Payment can be made by VISA or MasterCard. Credit card payments on your statement will show Simply Eventful Management as the vendor / merchant.
If you unable to register online, request a Registration Form at SHSA@simplyeventful.com
Certificate of Attendance
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance upon check-in at the SHSA Registration Desk.
If you are a resident, fellow, nurse, allied worker or medical student in training, your registration cannot be confirmed until we receive written verification of your status by the chairman of your department or program director. Resident, Fellows and Medical Students must be in full-time enrolment in the current academic year.
• If you are registering online, please your verification in the “Upload proof of registration status” field.
• If you are registering with the hardcopy registration form, please include your verification to the Secretariat Office along with your registration form.
Submit cancellation letters to the Conference Secretariat by email SHSA@simplyeventful.com, or fax (604-738-8697). Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
• Received by September 2 – full refund less $50 (plus tax) administrative fee.
• Received by September 12 – 50% refund of registration fees paid or $50, whichever is greater
• Received after September 12 – no refunds will apply
We wish to thank our generous Sponsors
SHSA is a 1.5 day meeting that will bring together leading Canadian and American academic scientists, clinicians and researchers to share their experiences, discuss innovations and research regarding HS. The format will include interactive educational sessions in the format of courses, forums and plenary sessions on HS related topics from bench to bedside.
We have developed a range of sponsorship opportunities, and invite you to select a Sponsorship Level that fits your marketing strategy. This is your chance to interact directly with specialists all yearning to know the most recent advances and emerging technologies to assist with treatment of HS.
For more details about Sponsoring or Exhibiting at SHSA, please contact Jo-Anne Rockwood at SHSA@simplyeventful.com
The Symposium is held at the state-of-the-art Women’s College Hospital
Getting to the venue:
Women’s College Hospital is located at 76 Grenville St. Toronto
Driving: the closest intersection is Bay & College.
Parking: Access from Grenville St. Parking on the weekend is $10 per day.
Subway: College St Station (on Yonge Subway line) or Queen’s Park Station (on University-Spadina line)