CHSF FOUNDATION OBJECTIVES
- Increase awareness of HS including associated health issues;
- Empower HS patients and their circle of care to lead productive and healthy lives;
- Create HS research opportunities;
- Establish cross-specialty dialogue to improve HS patient outcomes;
- Collaborate with international HS foundations to optimize research, education and patient care.
THE PAIN IS TO THE CORE, TO THE POINT WHERE IT IS DEBILITATING. AS A RESULT, I LEARNT TO LANCE MY LESIONS. WE REALLY NEED MORE DISEASE AWARENESS AND SUPPORTJoshua
Purchase our eBook on Amazon – A Guide to Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Living with HS
Learn more about the disease at www.hsonline.ca
Learn more about the Canadian Foundation at www.hs-foundationcanada.org
US Foundation – www.hs-foundation.org
European Foundation – www.hs-institute.com
Contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Committee: Drs. Marc Bourcier (President), Raed Alhusayen (Vice President), Afsaneh Alavi (Past President), Neil Shear (Secretary), Charles Lynde (Treasurer).
Board Members: Ms. Pat Coutts, Drs. Ralph George (Ontario), Melinda Gooderham (Ontario), Wayne Gulliver (Newfoundland), Danielle Marcoux (Quebec), Yves Poulin (Quebec)